Here are the upcoming and anticipated video games for 2018.
- Monster Hunter World- Monster Hunter: World is an action role-playing game developed and published by Capcom. A part of the Monster Hunter series, it was released worldwide for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in January 2018.
- Sea of Thieves-Sea of Thieves is a pirate-themed action-adventure cooperative multiplayer game played from a first-person perspective. The game features cross-platform play between Windows-based personal computers and Xbox One video game consoles. A group of players travel and explore an open world via a pirate ship and assume different roles such as steering, hoisting sails, navigation, firing cannons and other tasks. Players will embark on quests, collect loot and engage in combat with other players. Sea of Thieves is a shared game world, which means groups of players will encounter each other regularly throughout their adventures. The game has a cartoonish art style and an exaggerated physics engine that allow players to perform stunts, like being shot out of ship cannons.
- A Way Out-An exclusively co-op adventure best played with friends. From the creators of Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons comes A Way Out, an exclusively co-op adventure where you play the role of one of two prisoners making their daring escape from prison.
- NI NU Kun 2-Join the young king Evan as he sets out on an epic quest to found a new kingdom and, with the help of some new friends, unite his world, saving its people from a terrible evil.
- Kingdom come Deliverance- Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire.
- Far Cry- 5 is an upcoming action-adventure first-person shooter video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It is the eleventh installment and the fifth main title in the Far Cry series. It is scheduled to be released on March 27, 2018.
- Crack down 3- Crackdown 3 is an upcoming action-adventure video game for Microsoft Windows and Xbox One with development being headed by British developers Reagent Games and Sumo Digital, with former Realtime Worlds head and series creator David Jones being involved in the project, and published by Microsoft Studios.
- Days Gone-Set in the beautiful, volcanic scarred high-desert of the Pacific Northwest, Days Gone is an open-world action-adventure game where you play as Deacon St. John, a Drifter and bounty hunter who would rather risk the dangers of the broken road than live in one of the “safe” wilderness encampments.
- God of War-Questioning the dark lineage he’s passed on to his son, he hopes to make amends for the shortcomings of his past; Midgard and Beyond — Set within the untamed forests, mountains, and realms of Norse lore, God of War features a distinctly new setting with its own pantheon of creatures, monsters, and gods.
All the pictures that you see on my page, you can download for free and there are more games that you can download also, good RPG’s and action and adventure. So download now and start playing.
Well that is it for this post, and come back often for more up to date games and the number on review page on the Internet.